Salary: $50,000 – $65,000
- Coordination of International division work in relation to various exhibitions, events, private product launches
- Input real-time data using the company CRM system on leads, opportunities, and actions
- Assist in quotes for freight tenders, oversees enquiries and logistic proposals
- Drafting and sending appropriate sales correspondence & follow up calls
- Working with new and existing clients to achieve sales growth to agreed targets
- Development of global Agents, approved Vendors List.
- The provision of excellent customer service
- Budget management and cost control
- On-site representation at exhibitions globally
- Accounts housekeeping including quotations and invoicing
- Liaison with the Business Development Manager and Operations team
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Sales experience
- Track record of working to set timescales
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Multi-modal freight forwarding experience
If you may be interested in the role please contact Consultias via phone/message/WhatsApp to discuss the role in more detail on +1 786-540-3700.
To apply, please fill out your details on the form below and one of our consultants will be in touch!
Apply for this job
Fill out the below application form! Make sure you complete all the fields to increase your chances.