We are currently working with an international freight forwarder and NVOCC based in New York City, seeking energetic and driven people to join our expanding sales team so they can be trained and assist us in expanding our services (local drayage, customs brokerage, international and domestic freight sales, purchase order and supply chain platform sales, and warehousing) in Miami.
A position is open in Miami.
Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, international commerce, or a similar discipline, or equivalent experience, is required. Prior sales experience is encouraged but not necessary.
Skills for Candidates We Want:
– Self-driven and capable of working in a busy environment
-Interested in sales and able to work well under pressure
– Social media user
– Results-driven, goal-oriented, and disciplined
– Excellent organisational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
-Conduct routine prospect outreach
– Well-spoken, naturally assured, animated, and persuading
– Team Player, Accountable and Coachable
– The capacity and eagerness to travel
– To forecast and examine client activity and find potential upsell chances, we use our systems and tools.
– Expressive, energetic, and dynamic personality
– Be generally optimistic and upbeat
– Proficient writing and verbal communication abilities
– Customer service and presentation skills that are effective
– Superior listening abilities
-Ability to interact and collaborate with people from various backgrounds and experience levels
-Researching ability to gather data and information on the marketplaces and trade corridors where our clients do business.
-Curiosity, drive for success, and extroverted personality
– Excellent base pay
– Commission and salary schedule
– A 401(k) plan with 100% matching potential
– Plans for health, dental, and vision care
Apply for this job
Fill out the below application form! Make sure you complete all the fields to increase your chances.